Pages

Thursday 30 November 2017

#Curiosity sending



Dear James rolleston

Kia ora, hello and Kia orana.My name is eden and im 11. I am from glen innes and I sent this letter because I admire your acting in movies naming pork pie, the rehearsal, the dead lands and many more. I have also seen your kapa haka on youtube and it was fantastic.I do have some information about you like where you were born or you date of birth but I would like to ask a question.

How did you in your younger life change you into a movie actor? If you have read this letter please comment on my email (eden2c3knjk@gleninnes.school.nz )
or replied with a letter back to school and
write For Eden.N so no one else opens it thank you.

( below in the description type #Curiosity sending if you want to help me send this to James Rolleston  Thank you )
 πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

0 comments:

Post a Comment