Pages

Tuesday 18 December 2018

Day 2 week 1 = fabulous ferns = activity 2 SLJ

On your blog list three sports teams that have the word ‘fern’ in their title. Beside each team’s name, post a picture of their uniform. Then, at the bottom of your blog post tell us which of the three uniforms you like best and why.

I like the black ferns uniforms the best. The reasoning for this is because they don't show as much skin as the other two. I know is not the best reason but I don't like dresses, and I don't like singlets a lot. Not only that but it I think would be more comfortable than a tight dress. Adding to that I dont think id like to play sport with a very thin shirt. I get cold randomly so i think that id be better with a normal thick shirt with comfortable shorts.

3 comments:

Chelsea Donaldson said...

Hi Eden, I like how you have explained your opinion by noting the things you don't like about the other uniforms! You have some very valid points. I agree that dresses wouldn't make you feel that comfortable. Can you think of any reason why a tight shirt might be good for rugby players?
Don't forget to check for capital letters!
Keep up the great work :)

Unknown said...

Hola Miss donaldson :D

Thank you for your amazing comment, I really appreciate it. Also a tight shirt would be better than a lose one because
1. you get cold.
2. you play in the mud and I specifically don't like mud touching my stomach.
3. I like shirts normally not to tight not to lose
4. to tight will make it harder for you to move
5. To lose and light makes me feel like i'm wearing a shirt as thin as a spider web.
Please excuse my grammar
Thank you for your comment miss D

Lee SLJ said...

Kia Ora Eden,

I enjoyed reading your reasons for why you like the Black Ferns Uniform the best. They play lot in winter so it would definitely get cold, and it's a sensible uniform. Which actual team do you like the best? My favourite sport is cricket, but I like the Black Ferns the best, because they are so good!
It's great to see you using images to illustrate your blog posts. Every time that we use an image on our blog, it's really important that we tell our readers where we found it, and give credit to the owner of the picture. To properly credit a picture you will need to include a link to the site where you found the image. We have created a guide that you might find helpful. You can check it out here: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1VKjkMGwBrk2YI6Vtmg91OAQljr_T3ZSV6YZtu6MWFNM/edit
You will need to follow these instructions to earn full points for any Summer Learning Journey activity that has asked you to post an image.

Keep up the great work Eden!
Lee

Post a Comment