Pages

Friday 21 December 2018

Day 4 week 1 = Salt and Pepper = Activity 3 SLJ

On your blog tell us where you would build your hotel and what you would use to build it. For an extra five points, use Google Drawings to design one room in your hotel. You can also use a paper and pencil to draw your room, take a picture of the drawing, and post it on your blog.

I would build this hotel in Japan or New zealand. I would need a lot of money, so I would get a job first as a starter. Then gain more and more money, once that's done ill get my cousin to work with me when shes able too. ( PS: we have our dreams about the future, gladly we've also planned a hotel ) When we have enough to buy land, we will make our building out of bricks. We will continue building layers of bricks until we can verify its safe. Then we will design even amount of levels, meaning we will have an even number of levels in our hotel. Then we would get our family's choice of designs for each apartment level.  Afterwards we will continue working so we can buy employees and items. After designing we will as a professional room designers to check it out, to see if its possible. That is when we make a few upgrades then let the world to know.   The special thing about this hotel, is we will have customer service and a cafeteria. Not only that but it wont be that expensive, still a bit pricey but payable. Adding on anyone working can have an apartment on the extra floors.





5 comments:

Lee SLJ said...

Hi Eden!

I'm extra impressed by this blog post!
What I really like is how you have planned things from the very beginning - you have thought about each aspect such as getting the start-up money. You have thought about materials, price and advertising. Top notch!
Do you like to plan things this way in your day-to-day life?
I like how you have chosen Japan as a possible location. I'd go and stay in your hotel, since I love Japan. Can I get a special price please? What was it about Japan that made you choose it for your hotel?

Keep up the amazing work on your blog, I'm a fan!
- Lee

Anonymous said...

Hi!
Maybe next time make you drawing a bit bigger so every one can see.
Please comment on my blog at
https://wpssamuelh.blogspot.co.nz/
Thanks.

Unknown said...

Hi Lee

I'm Glad you're impressed :D
Im also super happy that one of the week activities had to do with hotels.Yes I like planning each day of my life. Maybe you may come in the right season and get 30 percent off, the actual price of each apartment in mine and my cousins hotel. The reason I chose japan is because there seasons are more extra, so everything in my hotel would match the weathers in japan. Not only that but Japan's got some big buildings, and some are cheap.

Thanks for your support Lee
-Eden

Lee SLJ said...

Ok I'll take that deal one day - 30 percent off in the right season. I stayed in a place in Japan with no windows, which wasn't very nice - so please give me a room with a view!
Please check our Summer Learning Journey page - there's a slideshow that features your work!

Have a great Christmas,
Lee

Anonymous said...

Kia-ora,
My name is Zephaniah and I am a part of doing the SLJ. It is great to see you completing as much of the activities provided on the site. Tino pai! I liked looking at your post of your dream hotel. It was amazing. For some helpful imformation, maybe next time you could make the image a bit more latger so we all can see clearer. Otherwise, it was an awesome presentation.

Nga mihi,
-Zephaniah

Post a Comment