Pages

Tuesday 17 December 2019

Problem....

People who read this,

I wont be posting things as often anymore. My Chromebook was broken and since I took it to our main school technician for it to be checked out it seems to be making my account play up. Meaning I cant go into the Summer learning Journey to see the task without leaving my account and coming back. I also cant go into google drive and some other things relating to things I use in school. The posts are going to slow down and will probably take me longer. Just telling you so people don't think I just don't want to do summer learning journey. I will be posting but ill go slower then normal... Id also like to ask for a favor... Can someone ask Mr ramkolowan if he could get my Chromebook back? My parents have already chosen what they want to do with my Chromebook but I cant contact him because I cant log into gmail. If someone from GI school or people apart of the Manakalani could do this for me that would be amazing! Thank you for reading this post! So all i'm going to do is comment on other peoples blogs. Thank you again for reading and hopefully I can get my Chromebook back. Thank you!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Eden,
Your Summer Learning Journey issue is devasting to hear and see.
I am concerened about your cromebook playing up.
Keep Commenting.

Post a Comment