Pages

Tuesday 17 December 2019

S.L.J (day 2) UP IN THE AIR activity 2: One Small Step for Man



Leaving my family,

space seems clammily.

stepping out with curiosity,

Not much of luminosity.

I see nothing but the universe.

Wishing I could reimburse.

After spending some hours

I wished to return to a bed of flowers.

So I rushed back to my ship.

and get a grip on how much oxygen im using.

I calm myself and take my time

to think about soda lime.

I jump in my way home

and return to my favorite garden gnome

This is my Long poem about me if I was travelling to the moon! Sorry there wont be any photos...I had a really good plan about it too but there's something to do with the Chromebook... Kinda sad about it because I wanted to add a photo for every fourth line and I cant do that without google draw so here is a photo of proof that somethings wrong and of course the moon




Again like I said, sorry for not making the PROPER blog post






2 comments:

Heather Collins said...

Hi Eden this is Mrs Collins and I'll be commenting on blogs over term break. Well done on posting and participating in the SLJ this year. I really like the poem you created about walking on the moon - would you REALLY like to walk on the moon? I'm not too sure I'd like the journey there... Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

Unknown said...

Hi Eden,
Your poem sounds and look epic, visiting the moon would probably become my second priority after living up to stage of Volleyball.

Post a Comment