Pages

Monday 16 December 2019

S.L.J (day 1) Explorers 1: Setting sail


1. Oranges - they taste good and provide juice 
2. Apples - they are healthy
3.Bread - theirs a lot of it in one packet to last me a few days
4. Jam -  Don't want plain bread everyday
5. Cookies - need to even healthy food and sweet food
6. chocolate - I want sweets when sailing somewhere else
7.A lot of water - im sailing on salty water that I cant drink so I need this
8. tomato - its healthy
9. Can of spaghetti - I can eat it whenever if I bring a can opener 
10. canned pineapples - same reason as number 9 and I just like pineapples 


I chose all these but really it depends on how long you spend on the sea. If your stay on the boat is long then you should buy canned things that you dont mind eating cold because they last longer. If you noticed I actually just did 2 of every food aisle. red is the fruit, orange is the sandwich, green is sweets, blue is liquid or things that produce a lot of juice and purple is canned food. I couldn't pick specifically because of time so I just did this. If  you think differently send me a link to your blog so I can see what you would bring :

3 comments:

Erica said...

Kia ora Eden,

I liked the way you presented your 10 food items you would take on an ocean voyage. I like how you used colour coding for each food aisle. What a fun and unique way of doing this activity. I especially liked how you explained why you chose each item. You definitely showed critical thinking. Ka pai.

I think out of all the food on the list you mentioned I would definitely take fruit. There are so many different types of fruit you could take as well so you wouldn't get sick of it.

If you had to take only one type of food from your top 10 with you on a voyage, what would you choose?

Noho ora mai
Erica

Unknown said...

Hello Erica

Thank you for your amazing comment it is very well appreciated! though if I had to pick one i'd probably take a bunch of oranges. They provide juice and you wont get hungry often if you find a way to even your food with time!

Thank you for your supporting and amazing comment!
from Eden

Unknown said...

Hi Eden,
Your 10 listed options of food looks devine, and your given reasons why you think it would be the best.

Post a Comment