Pages

Thursday 11 May 2017

Netball coaching

Netball Coaching

Today was our first day of netball practice with our classroom, and we were coached by two kind ladies who helped us do four different passes, shoulder pass, overhead pass, bounce pass, and chest pass.

Screenshot 2017-05-11 at 11.20.14.png

I really like netball as a sport and that is really fun. The easiest are the passes, but a few things I want to learn is the rules, how to block the ball and how to take the ball,

I hope we get the training that we need and I really want to be in a netball group when I get older.Kayla Cullen is my ideal, she is a great netball player.Image result for kayla cullen silver ferns

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hi

Marina Ngakiau said...

Well done eden

Mahaleah @ Glen Innes School said...

Kia orana Eden I liked how you wrote this recount.It has a lot of interesting words in it.Were you competitive in the game, was it tiring, was it hard for you, and did you have fun.

Post a Comment