Pages

Monday 1 May 2017

Swimming sports

Title : Swimming sports


Date : 31 / 03 / 2017


Name : Eden


__________________________________________


Intro :


On friday 24th march , We had our annual swimming sports day at school and it was fun.

Body :


In week two Mr hendricks invited some experts in swimming so they could teach us some skills and technique for our swimming sports day competition.
It was fun doing all the practises, but it was hard doing the actual swimming competition, I was nervous but excited.
After we got changed into our togs we walked to our school pool and sat down, I sat next to my family and friends. First was breaststroke and it was hard i didn't even know how to do breaststroke but i came second, and in freestyle I came in second but yr 6 girls didn't get to do back stroke or butterfly but I was still happy.


Conclusion: I hope I get better at swimming

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like your story about swimming eden.

Marina Ngakiau said...

Amazing stuff eden I was very proud of you at swimming.I liked how honest you were when telling your story. Keep it up and with you doing swimming lessons you will get better in no time

Post a Comment