Pages

Wednesday 3 May 2017

My trip to the movies

03/05/2017
Eden
My trip to the movies


Intro :


I had an amazing time watching an adventurous movie with my dad, and I was extremely happy and grateful that my dad took me to the movies in sylvia park.


Body :


In my holiday my dad woke me up, and told me to get up, but i didn't know why, so I got dressed, and got into the car. After that my dad took my mom, brother, and nana to the preschool so they can teach the preschool, but instead of me going out I stayed in the car and me, and dad went to the movies to watch Guardians of the galaxy. I was so excited while we drived to sylvia park and soon after that we got there and we went to hotes the movie place It was amazing. After that my dad brought all the tickets and all the food while I played in the arcade winning some prizes. Soon my dad held all the food and i helped him and we walked to the movie room it was so dark but so cool then the movie started. One hour later and the movie finished and the place started getting packed with more and more of people so we quickly got out and looked around sylvia park although i saw things that caught my interests but sadly we had to go but my dad saw how I wanted all those cool things i wanted and saw we had left over money and brought me some cool items that I really liked. Finally I had all my stuff and we decided to go and pick up my mom, nana, and brother and then drove back home with a guardian of the galaxy tin and our day was amazing and when i went home I told my mom and the people i live with all about it .


Conclusion :

And that is the best day i had on my holiday.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice Story Eden.Keep it up!!!:)

Unknown said...

nice story keep it up eden

Unknown said...

nope

Marina Ngakiau said...

Im glad you got to go to the movies with your dad. Thank you for sharing your story with us.

Post a Comment