Pages

Wednesday 19 December 2018

Day 3 week 1 = Fantastic beasts = Activity 1 SLJ

On your blog, post a description of your beast. Use interesting adjectives (describing words) to tell us about your beast.


First want the base of a snow tiger, white with black stripes. I also want it to have beautiful dazzling wings. I want the snow tiger to feel like fluffy snow, plus his tail to be extremely fluffy. I also want my beast to have sharper teeth, including black claws. I also want my beast the same age as me, Because then it wont leave me in depression. The three things I want to describe my pet is intelligent, lazy and caring.

I really just want this


I think it matches me because i can be smart, lazy and caring, I also like cute stuff and like in the past few blog post. I like the view.

Personality of my creation : intelligent, lazy and caring
Texture : cute and soft
Wings : so I can view not only new zealand but other countries too.

all the things i've said is either what i'm like or something I like, and I used these to make my beast.

6 comments:

Chelsea Donaldson said...

Hey Eden!
I like how you have used lots of descriptive language to describe your beast! Why do you want your beast to have sharp teeth and claws? I like that you have included a photo to show what your beast would look like! Well done :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hey Miss Donaldson
thank you miss for your comment, I guess i'll be doing well in class next year. The reasoning for claws and sharp teeth is for protection for me and others. Thank you for acknowledging the photo that took me forever to do.
Thank you for your comment

sione47hfcb3@gleninnes.school.nz said...

Hello Eden
Awesome animal you created and it's mostly discretion adjectives you used, I created an animal but I think your one is great. So what habitat does it live in.

Unknown said...

Sione
Thank you for your outstanding comment, To answer your question, I actually don't know.if I were to make one, id possibly have the habitat in a cold and wet area. If it ever turned summer nearby us, me and my pet would fly to the nearest area that is cold enough. For the safety of my pet of course.

From Eden

SLJ Manaiakalani Cluster said...

Kia Ora Eden,

Your beast sounds awesome! I like how you wrote a really detailed blog post about it. What is your beast's favourite food?

Keep up the great blogging!

Talk soon,

Sophie :)

Post a Comment