Pages

Monday 17 December 2018

Day 1 Week 1 = a place to stand = activity 1 SLJ


To learn more cool facts about New Zealand, check out the Tourism NZ website. Read the fun facts posted on the website and choose your ‘Top 3.’ On your blog, post your ‘Top 3 Fun Facts’ about NZ.

1. to become a new zealand citizen, you must swear a loyalty oath to queen elizabeth.

2. when in new zealand, you must drive on the left side of the road.

3. There are no snakes in our country.

(ps : i didn't know if we had to write the history of new zealand since it was there, so i just put that in another blog post)









6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello viewers :D

If you are reading the post, you should know that this is an activity part of summer learning journey. A program to educate yourself in the holidays. I highly recommend this program.It can also be fun if you are competing with others for a prize. So if your in a school and this applied in your area including other schools. Good luck competing.

Ana @ Glen Innes School said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ana @ Glen Innes School said...

Hi Eden Guess what I'm Actually doing Summer Learning Journey and trust me it's fun to blog, but anyway I really like that way you have put pictures to prove of what you are showing.

What is your favourite fact and why?

Unknown said...

ANA :D YAY

My favorite is no snakes. I like this because then I know nothing will be popping out randomly and scaring me.

have a good time at college Ana it was nice to have you as a friend.

Ana @ Glen Innes School said...

Ok Thank you I'm going to miss you but I will come visit at school.

Have fun blogging and learning. My grades can get higher and higher.

I hope to talk to you later around this week.

SLJ Manaiakalani Cluster said...

Kia ora Eden,

You did a great job of this blog post! New Zealand is such a wonderful country and we are so lucky to live here :)

Keep up the great blogging!!


Talk soon,

Sophie :)

Post a Comment