Pages

Friday 4 January 2019

Day 3 week 2 = Night owls = activity 1 SLJ


On your blog, tell us whether you are a night owl or an early riser. Then, tell us about the rest of your family. Are they the same as you?

I am a night owl, I spend my life in the dark and sleep in the day. My household is the same. My grandmother, my dad, my mom, me and my brother are all night owls and are different to the rest of the family. My moms 3 brothers and 1 sister are all early risers. So one fifth of my family is night owlers and the rest are the early risers. To tell the truth our night owls are divided by the ones who can wake themselves up, and the ones who sleep for hours.The adult females usually wake up first. My dad, my brother and I, we can sleep for 12 hours in the day, without noticing. Even if the lawnmower man was working in our backyard, we still wouldn't notice. Unless someone was forcing us to wake up.Which is usually my mom.

1 comments:

Ellee said...

Hi Eden!

Thank you for sharing about the night owls and early risers in your family. :)
I see you are a night owl - What are you normally up doing at night? Watching TV? Playing computer games?

If I am up late normally I am watching a movie, at a special occasion or on holiday! I normally go to be pretty early - I enjoy my sleep :)
Sometimes I even struggle to stay awake until midnight on New Years!

How did you do with that? Did you make it to midnight?
Any fireworks?

Great work Eden!

Nga mihi,
Ellee :)

Post a Comment