Pages

Saturday 5 January 2019

Day 4 week 2 =Spectacular, Spectacular = activity 1 SLJ

On your blog tell us which of the three options you would take to explore Milford Sound. Be sure to tell us why you have chosen this option.

I would prefer to take a helicopter. Why?
Because if you walk you may get lost plus the time may take longer.
There won't be any point since you'll have to come off some time, to explore.
A helicopter is a perfect way to explore, to take in the beautiful sighting of the land.

1 comments:

Ellee said...

Hi Eden!

Just me again! :)

This is an interesting pick for exploring the Milford Sound.
I haven't been in a helicopter before either... I think it would be a pretty cool experience!
What do you think you might see from the helicopter that you would miss if you were to walk or go by cruise?

I watched a video of Will Smith bungee jumping out of a helicopter on his 50th birthday - Have you seen that?
He bungee's into the Grand Canyon... It looks soooo scary!
I wonder if you could do that over the Milford Sound... Would you like to try that?
It might mean your trip isn't so relaxing but it would be very memorable!
I am afraid of heights so I don't think I would be able to do that :)

Thank you for sharing how you would like to travel the Milford Sound Eden, awesome work!

Nga mihi,
Ellee :)

Post a Comment