Pages

Monday 31 December 2018

day 1 week 2 = The Great Taupo Cycle Challenge = activity 2 SLJ

On your blog, list the three people you would like to have on your Lake Taupo Cycle Race Support Crew. Tell us why you have chosen each person.

I actually don't ride bikes a lot but if I had to choose a person I would pick my third oldest cousin. ( not giving out names ) He also keeps loads of bikes in hes garage so I think he knows how to ride. Second is my 6th oldest cousin (still not giving names ) He may be younger than me but he is competitive and is a team player. Lastly my 7th oldest female cousin (younger than me and not giving out names ) Shes incredibly kind and is really supportive. These 3 are the people I think could win our race, but if we lost, we would always have our helpful supportive cousin beside our side.

1 comments:

Ellee said...

Hi Eden!

My name is Ellee I am another commentor on the Summer Learning Journey team!
Looks like you have had a busy summer break on your blog! I hope you enjoyed it? ...but also had some time to rest :)

You have a great Taupo Race Team!! Sounds like you will be riding an awesome race :)
It's cool to hear you would pick all family too - FAMILY POWER!!
I am glad you have people on your team that will keep your morale high - that's really important when you're getting tired aye - I am sure they would be cheering for you the whole time :) Dream Team!!

Very smart having someone good with bikes too - The Taupo race is so long you never know what kind of troubles you may run into with your bike so having a repair man would be very handy!

Sounds like ou have a winning team Eden - Great job on this activity!

Nga mihi,
Ellee :)

Post a Comment