Pages

Tuesday 18 December 2018

day 2 week 1 = forest life = activity 1 SLJ

On your blog, tell us whether you would like to go and visit Tāne Mahuta one day. Be sure to tell us why you do (or do not) want to visit this endemic tree.

I would like to visit Tane Mahuta because I think it would be a good experience not only for me but for my family members.

I enjoy hanging out with my cousins in a large area and we all like some parts of nature so I think this would be a good thing for family quality time. I also like peaceful places so sitting in a forest with my book and pen, it would be a much better environment to draw about. Not only that but it looks incredibly clean, so we may be able to persuade others to keep our land clean. Adding to that the endemic tree looks like a perfect area to have a picnic, its truly beautiful to me.

Image result for tane mahuta

3 comments:

Lee SLJ said...

Hi Eden,

You have written really well about tane mahuta and your reasons for wanting to visit! I have actually been there before but I can't remember much about it. But - I am probably going to go after christmas! I imagine it would be a nice place to sit and draw. Would you draw tane mahuta, or something else?

Bye for now
- Lee

Unknown said...

Hi lee

I always draw in somewhere i think is peaceful, and depending on where i am is what i draw about. Your comment is highly appreciated, Thank you very much jolie. will miss you, hope to pass you in life again :3

bye
from Eden

Unknown said...

Hi Eden,

Great, sounds like you have many good years of drawing ahead of you! Enjoy the rest of the activities
- Lee

Post a Comment