Pages

Monday 31 December 2018

Day 1 week 2 = swimming with the fish = activity 1 SLJ

On your blog, post a picture of yourself doing one of your favourite summer activities. Below the picture tell us what the activity is and tell us why it is one of your favourites.

Traveling
One of my favorite activities is traveling.  It doesn't matter where we go, doesn't matter how we get there. There is just nothing better than traveling to me. Its also a helpful activity, it helps you know your surroundings for the future if you plan to go anywhere.

(I also don't own any photo of me doing anything in new zealand but even though these are not from new zealand I still like traveling more than anything )










1 comments:

Izzy SLJ said...

Hey Eden

Travelling is such a great hobby. I also love it. Whether it is across NZ or travelling to other countries, it is a wonderful experience. Travelling allows us to see how other people live and lets us develop a better understanding of the world.

What are some of the top places that you would want to travel to?

I honestly believe that you will see the world one day. It takes a lot of hard work and saving to travel but I know you can do it!

Have a great day.

Izzy

Post a Comment