Pages

Wednesday 19 December 2018

day 3 week 1 = the secretive skink = activity 2 SLJ

On your blog list three pros (good things) and three cons (bad things) about working as a DOC ranger. At the bottom of your post, tell us whether you would like to be a DOC Ranger or not.

good things

-You can live on a island, that nearly no one can live on
-You can care for nearly extinct reptiles
-you could protect the wild life

Bad things

-you probably won't have a break since you live there
-you will have to live on a island with your soon to be workers
-your far away from your family members, so you'll have to travel

I would like to be a DOC ranger. This is because I can touch geckos and skinks and learn more about them. I just hope i don't need to pay rent in the island.

1 comments:

Lee SLJ said...

Kia Ora Eden.

Great idea to want to be a DOC ranger so that you can touch and look after the skinks and geckos. I also would hope that you wouldn't need to pay rent on the island. Hopefully, if it is part of your job, you shouldn't need to.

Would the part abut being away from your family be the hardest part about being a DOC ranger? I think it would be for me. I found it hard enough when I went away on a short holiday!

I really enjoyed reading this post, Eden. Well done! I look forward to reading more of your stuff after Christmas.

Have a great time!
- Lee

Post a Comment